I personally love this quote. I mean lets really talk about what it means. To me it means everybody wants to obtain goals and nice pretty things, be millionaire or just live comfortably. But people don't want to go through the hard times to get to this level of Financial Freedom.
Why is that? With the economy being the way it is and life having its ups and downs. Why don't people strive and stick to there financial goals more often? Because its one of the hardest things to do in life!! Finances or should I say lack of can ruin any relationship. And I'm not just talking about boyfriend/girlfriend relationships. Your money issues can ruin your relationship with your boss. Imagine you've been working at a company but not really giving it your all but you've been there long enough to know your Bosses boss family personally. You schmooze with the company big wigs often and one day the opportunity of a lifetime comes along where there is a new more lucrative position pops up.You think your a shoe in because of your personal relationships but unfortunately you get passed up because of your work habits and they hire your coworker who's a much more harder worker then you. Now your relationship with your Boss will never be the same but its not personal its business.
So I say all this to say hard work pays off. Just keep plugging away at your wants and needs. Put a plan together and make things happen for yourself. I'm not saying there won't be any bumps in the road to financial freedom. But if you didn't have bumps in the road life wouldn't be called life!!
Stay positive and focused on your main goals.
Signing off once again DeVaughn Burke for www.themakemoneybloginc.blogspot.com
www.iamburnproof.com , www.devaughnburkeinc.com , www.howtobeabettermantoday.com
Also check the link below to make some money!!!
UCASHBOX.COM
No comments:
Post a Comment